8 pers. Large seaside home in front of the Lauwersmeer. Large house bar
Capitein Theis was extensively renovated in November 2020 and has four bedrooms with double beds each with 2 mattresses, a bathroom with a whirlpool bathtub and a shower, and another small bathroom with a shower and toilet. The living area is comfortably furnished and has a large couch and a 60 “TV. Two large doors offer a great view of the harbor and access to the terrace. The furnishings can be described as high-end, you immediately feel at home. In November 2020 built-in large kitchen with a dishwasher, large fridge with freezer compartment, and a small oven. The washing machine and the dryer are in the bathroom. It is one of the largest holiday homes in the area with a private bar. It has a rustic and naval style. The house also has a spacious winter garden. A parking lot is available. The house is on the bank and direct access to the water is possible. The view of the marina is captivating, regardless of the season and any weather. Whether you experience a sunrise in summer or in the frozen Lauwersmeer in winter, or at the East wind, the waves break on the shore – there will definitely be unforgettable impressions that you will take home with you. The terrace is rounded off with a brick fireplace. There is fast internet.
-Sunday check-in not available.
– Check-in time: earliest arrival time 15:00
– Well-behaved pets are welcome. We charge 5,00 Eur per pet, per night. Dogs must be registered in advance.
-Fishing license price: 15 Eur per week.
-Barbecue is allowed.
-Smoking in the house leads to loss of security deposit.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Coffee machine, Dishwasher, Dryer, DVD player, Free parking, Hair dryer, Heating, Pets allowed, Senseo, Terrace & Garden, Washing machine, WiFi
- View: waterfront, seaview
- Size: 117m²
- Bed Type: 1 x Double bed, 1 x Queen-sized bed, 2 x Bunk-bed
- Categories: Seaview holiday homes
- Location: Oostmahorn harbor
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Prices start at: € 149 per night (+taxes and fees)