6 pers. house with a sunny terrace at a typical dutch canal close to the Lauwersmeer lake
It’s a nice and spacious house with sliding glass doors in the living room. The house is about 80 square meters. Two bedrooms are upstairs, one has a balcony.
On the ground floor, there are the third bedroom, the bathroom, and the toilet. In the bathroom is a walk-in shower. The bathroom and the toilet are separate rooms. The living room has a fully equipped integrated kitchenette with a dishwasher.
You can bbq on the terrace. The house is less than 50 meters from the playground of the complex.
There is (NL) cable tv.
-Sunday check-in not available.
– Check-in time: earliest arrival time 15:00
– Well behaved pets are welcome. We charge 5,00 Eur per pet, per night. Dogs must be registered in advance.
-Fishing license price: 15 Eur per week.
-Barbecue is allowed.
-Smoking in the house leads to loss of security deposit.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Coffee machine, Dishwasher, Pets allowed, Senseo, Terrace & Garden, WiFi
- View: waterfront, nature view, Lauwersmeer National Park
- Size: 80m²
- Bed Type: 1 x Queen-sized bed, 4 x Single bed
- Categories: Luxury holiday homes
- Location: Oostmahorn Park
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
Prices start at: € 132 per night (+Taxes and fees)